Greetings, and welcome to Canterbury Care Center!
Canterbury Care Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in Bremerton, Washington.
We are a community-based day program providing a warm, safe and loving environment where impaired or frail seniors feel connected and cared about. This format allows participants to return to their own homes at the day program’s end. Utilizing individualized plans of services, we hope to meet each and every participant where they are at.
We believe the advantages of attending Canterbury Care Center include:
For the Participant:
- Activities throughout the day
- Increased quality of life
- Mental stimulation
- Outlet for physical exercise
- Time to socialize with participants-turned-friends
For the Caregiver:
- A way to cope with the demands of caregiving
- Keeping the family together at home for a longer period of time
- Peace of mind, knowing your loved one is well cared for
- Time for yourself